The Kindle Connection

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pity the O

I am an 'O blood type.' That means, according to Peter D'Adamo, the author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, I am a universal blood donor, more prone to temper tantrums, and can eat more meat due to having an acidic stomach. The Os, as the most primitive of the four blood types - "the ancestral prototype was a canny, aggressive predator" - need to run through the forest when they get stressed, unlike 'As,' whose best bet is calming activities and meditation.

I have no idea if D'Adamo is on to something. His blood type-specific diets offer food for thought (i.e., Type As should avoid dairy products). So I would like to do a study of blood types and the use of social media. I know, blood types evolved through millions of years. Social media is what - a decade, two decades old?

But I want to know how an O differs from an A, B, or AB online. It can't be good for an O to be sitting at a computer. On other hand, the O feels compelled to lead. What are Os supposed to do with the world moving online? If you would like to participate or fund this important study, please let me know.

Please consider the following sources for more information;

No comments:

Post a Comment